additional RE: [MCR] Ghost Access Info

Subject: additional RE: [MCR] Ghost Access Info
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 16:28:30 -0600

I went into the South Ghost yesterday and was able (with some recent inspiration from the cabbies in Huaraz, Peru) to make it all the way to the Bonanza parking lot on my over loaded Madza 323 2 wheel drive. Can you tell I am proud!!

We were unable to make it to the Planter’s Valley due to a large treed swamp that seemed to cover a large area. I’m sure you could find a way with a serious amount of bush wacking and/or a willingness to get wet feet.

  Otherwise, had good climbing and conditions on Grey Ghost side. Mosquitoes were not bad at all.

Rob

FIND COMFORT IN THE CHAOS....

ROB OWENS

Mobile: 403-609-0960