[MCR] Meathooks area - Broken Glass... a heads up!

Subject: [MCR] Meathooks area - Broken Glass... a heads up!
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 23:47:39 -0600
Hey all,
     Just thought I'd pass on the word of caution for you keeners who have been burning laps on Meathooks and Stormtroopers up at Grassi Lakes. I was there tonight with a buddy and was not really psyched at all to find a broken shard of beer bottle stuffed into one of the key pockets just above half height on Meathooks. I had a real good look when I went cleaned the route to see if I could find any others, but nothing turned up - Anyways, if you value the current orientation of your fingers, you might consider being overly static between moves, and really having a good feel round before pulling down on the buckets up there. Like I say I think I got it all... but just in case.

On a side note... if any of you out there happen to know the charmer that did this, I'd love to get a hold of his/her name. my e-mail addy is below.

Happy trails folks,

     Mike.

Mike Trehearne
Association of Canadian Mountain Guides - Assistant Rock Guide.
PO Box 8212 - Canmore Alberta, Canada. T1W 2T9.
E-Mail: m_trehearne@xxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: +1.403.679.8080.

Sign in now! Windows Live Messenger is giving you a chance to win $1000 a day until May 12th Check out SignInAndWIN.ca today!