[MCR] Weeping Wall

Subject: [MCR] Weeping Wall
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 09:48:53 -0700
Climbed Weeping Wall Right Hand yesterday and it felt like April - verrry warm and wet. Figured it was about plus 4 degrees. It was in good shape other than the second pitch feeling a little hollow and the water running down our sleeves and through our nether regions.

The Left and Center lines looked to be about the same. Water can be seen running between the wall and the ice in places.

Got a good whumph on the tracked out slope below the right side. Might want to be wary of tromping across ramps and ledges even if they've had lots of traffic.

Saw a party on Whimper Wall, left side. It looks better - dryer. There are two lines, the left looking fat and blue and the right, thinner but all there.

Sharon Wood
ACMG Alpine Guide

Climbed Weeping Wall Right Hand yesterday and it felt like April - verrry warm and wet. Figured it was about plus 4ish. It was in good shape, other than the second pitch feeling a little hollow, and water running down our arms and through our nether regions.

The Left and Center lines looked to be about the same. Water can be seen running between the wall and the ice in places.
Climbed Weeping Wall Right Hand today and it felt like April - verrry warm and wet. We figured it was about plus 4ish. It was in good shape, other than the second pitch feeling a little hollow, and water running down our arms through our nether regions.

The Left and Center lines looked to be about the same. Water can be seen running between the wall and the ice in places.

Whimper Wall looked better - dryer. There are two lines, the left looking fat and blue and the right thinner but all there.