[MCR] Rogan's Gulley

Subject: [MCR] Rogan's Gulley
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 15:20:16 -0700
Climbed Rogan's today, Feb 16. The sun is starting to have some affect, we had several softball sized rocks come down the route, one hit me in the foot!  Ice and ibuprofen. Forecast is looking clear, sunny and warmer, I suspect there will be more rockfall on East through South facing routes.

Happy trails

Barry Blanchard
UIAGM/IFMGA Mountain Guide
Yanmuska Mountain Adventures