[MCR] generosity EEOR

Subject: [MCR] generosity EEOR
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 10:19:11 -0700 (PDT)
Just thought I would post a brief message about the route Generosity on EEOR.
Great route, on very good rock and well protected!  The topo and route
description I found on line shows the route starting just right of a cave and
trees.  The is true...however it is the 2nd cave and trees that you get to
after passing Guides Route.  Spent a bit of time there deciding which buttress
to go up so thought I would make a note of it. The first station is a little
hard to find and the second station ends pretty much directly above the first
station, so don't go left like some descriptions say.  otherwise, very straight
forward route finding, long pitches on great rock and nicely protected.  Thanks
to all those who put in their hard work to make this climb!
Sarah Hueniken
Alpine Guide