[MCR] Rockies, Oh Le Tabernac and Les Miserables

Subject: [MCR] Rockies, Oh Le Tabernac and Les Miserables
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 20:42:17 -0700
Climbed Oh Le Tabernac and Les Miserables today with my friend, Raphael Slawinski. Good trail into OLT, look for it at the roadside and save yourself some grief. Water raining down the left and right of OLT, we scampered in from the left and were dry enough going up the centre.

One party had been up Les Mis and there were tracks to follow. We found little avalanche hazard to the base of the climb at present due to lack of snow. Below freezing up there all day today. The climb is in great shape and is a fine climb at present. Whoa Whoa Capitaine is climbable but wet today and smaller than Les Mis

Happy trails,

Barry Blanchard
Mountain Guide
www.barryblanchard.ca