[MCR] Columbia Mtns, Asulkan/Illecillewaet drainages closed

Subject: [MCR] Columbia Mtns, Asulkan/Illecillewaet drainages closed
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 16:03:29 +0000
A new MCR Report has been posted on Mountain Conditions Report.

You can view it online at http://www.mountainconditions.com/reports/columbia-mtns-asulkanillecillewaet-drainages-closed.

The contents of the report are below.
You can also read all the reports, search using a map, and receive instant push notification on your iOS device using the MCR iOS App.

Columbia Mtns, Asulkan/Illecillewaet drainages closed

Posted on Thu, 05/05/2016 - 00:00 by Parks Canada

Read online (including photos, geolocation data, etc.)

The access to the Asulkan and Illecillewaet drainages at Rogers Pass is currently closed due to several grizzly bears in the area. Parks Canada staff are working on radio-collaring these bears to better monitor their movements throughout the spring and summer. Once this work is complete, we anticipate the area to be reopened to the public. Thank you for your patience and cooperation in avoiding this area. Parks Canada Visitor Safety

Read online (including photos, geolocation data, etc.)

This email was sent to archive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Arc'teryx Equipment Inc · 110 - 2220 Dollarton Hwy · North Vancouver, BC V7H 1A8 · Canada