[MCR] General Obs

Subject: [MCR] General Obs
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 00:41:31 +0000
A new MCR Report has been posted on Mountain Conditions Report.

You can view it online at https://www.mountainconditions.com/reports/general-obs.

The contents of the report are below.
You can also read all the reports, search using a map, and receive instant push notification on your iOS device using the MCR iOS App.

General Obs

Posted on Sun, 06/05/2016 - 18:41 by Scott McKay

Read online (including photos, geolocation data, etc.)

Wonderful day to be out in the mountains today. We used the lower Victoria glacier for a crevasse rescue/glacier travel course.

Took a few photos of the death trap and the north east ridge route on Victoria. The Victoria/Collier col has sizeable cornices above it and the heat was causing the snow to move today. The "Death Trap" didn't look as deadly as I thought it might.

Scott McKay

Read online (including photos, geolocation data, etc.)

This email was sent to archive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Arc'teryx Equipment Inc · 110 - 2220 Dollarton Hwy · North Vancouver, BC V7H 1A8 · Canada