[MCR] Special Public Avalanche Warning Issued

Subject: [MCR] Special Public Avalanche Warning Issued
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 13:46:16 -0700 (MST)
The Canadian Avalanche Centre has issued a warning for this weekend. Areas include the Columbia Mtns., BC's South Rockies, and the South Coast Inland Areas. These warnings are issued during times when we believe there's increased potential for people's perception of the avalanche risk diverging from actual conditions. A widening of this gap is evident in the rcent increase in reports of close calls and incidents. For more information, including the warning's press release visit our website avalanche.ca/cac.

ilya storm
istorm@xxxxxxxxxxxx