[MCR] Wapta traverse rescue

Subject: [MCR] Wapta traverse rescue
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 20:43:06 -0600
For anyone doing the traverse in the next while, be advised that we are
dealing with a crevasse extrication between the Balfour High Col and Scott
Duncan Hut.  You may run into helicopter operations and/or equipment left
in the area while we are dealing with this.

Marc Ledwidge
Manager, Visitor Safety
Banff, Yoho and Kootenay National Parks
Parks Canada