[MCR] Black prince access - Kananaskis country

Subject: [MCR] Black prince access - Kananaskis country
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 12:02:45 -0700

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ramin Sherkat <sherkat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Black prince access - Kananaskis country
Date: 20 November, 2013 12:01:03 PM MST

Greetings,

I was traveling in K Country this chilly but clear morning (Nov20th).

Access to our original destination was denied, so we thought we'd check out Black Prince.  As Neil mentioned in his post yesterday, the bridge by the parking lot was washed out in June.

Things change quickly in the mountains!  Where Neil was able to cross yesterday on logs and snow/rock mushrooms, today we only saw running water over thin ice (see picture attached).

I figured it was worthwhile sending this photo out.

Cheers

Ramin Sherkat
ACMG Ski Guide

Ramin