[MCR] Fang and Fist - North Ghost

Subject: [MCR] Fang and Fist - North Ghost
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 18:19:21 -0700
I guided Fang and Fist today March 7th – one of my favourite Ghost classics.  There was approximately 15cms of new snow in the area from the last storm cycle.  This seems to have fallen with very little wind, which kept the snow drifting to a minimum on the access roads heading into the Ghost and leading to the head of Claw Creek.  There is still a few sections with deeper ruts and the new snow has made the driving more challenging.   I doubt you’ll get your subaru in there right now.

The climb itself was in great shape and all 3 pillars are a steal for the grade right now.

IMG_1255

Kristopher Irwin – ACMG Alpine Guide
www.rockies-ice.com