[MCR] Assiniboine and Edith Cavell

Subject: [MCR] Assiniboine and Edith Cavell
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 12:18:09 -0700
Kirsten Knechtel and I just spent the past 4 days guiding Assiniboine and Edith Cavell.  Assiniboine was still dry and bare as of the 3rd despite lots of thunderstorms.  Crampons were handy however for the approach in from Settlers, on the glacier.
Edith Cavell did not require any crampons either, nor an ice axe, if you avoided snow on the approach, and patches on route as we did. Dry and good to go as of yesterday.

Sarah Hueniken
www.sarahhueniken.com
ACMG Alpine Guide