[MCR] Eisenhower Tower-Mt Castle

Subject: [MCR] Eisenhower Tower-Mt Castle
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 09:32:36 -0600
I climbed Eisenhower Tower yesterday with a guest and it was a very cold day.
The majority of the route was snow free with the shaded areas having  a skiff
of snow.  We climbed the right variation which was dry and came down the rap
route (left variation) which was shaded and cold.  We descended back down the
dragons back to avoid the frozen snow covered scree on the traverse back around
to the base of the dragons back.
Cheers,
Marco Delesalle
 Mountain Guide